This website is operated by coletteltd Ltd as "coletteltd" which is Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 11088234) .
- All references to 'you &/or your' means you and 'we, us, our or company' within this policy means coletteltd Ltd , London, UK
- All references to 'service providers' means subcontractors (including any affiliated partners) retained by us for the specific purpose of performing functions on our behalf or to provide services to us. Such services include but are not limited to, warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; age verification; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business.
- Our aim is to protect you and your personal privacy and provide this Privacy Statement in order to help you understand what we may do with any personal information you provide. Provision of personal information will be acknowledged as your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and agreement to our collecting and use / disclose of your personal information only as described in this Privacy Statement.
- If you do not agree to this statement, please do not provide your personal details to us. This Privacy Statement forms part of the Terms and Conditions which govern your use of the site.
- We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement from time to time without notice and at our sole discretion. As such, it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Statement at regular intervals.
- Legal purchase age
- We do not intentionally collect personal information from individuals under the legal age nor do we intentionally market to anyone under the legal purchase age. If you are not of legal age to purchase either in your country of residence or in the country from which you are accessing the site you must not provide us with your personal information.
- What is personal information?
- Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
- Collecting personal information
- We only collect and hold personal information provided by you. However, there are instances where we may require that you opt to select whether or not you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties e.g. to opt-in or opt-out of receiving special promotional offers.
- There are some instances where you will not have the option to opt-out, for example when we are satisfying obligations within a contract, administering a transaction requested by you, or as required by law.
- You may also elect to provide us with personal information if, for example, you
- contact us with an enquiry;
- register on the site (where applicable);
- fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included;
- request us to provide you with information;
- enter a competition;
take advantage of a promotion.
In providing personal information you consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- In addition, when placing an order the cookies will capture your first and last names, your email address and your customer ID. This information is needed in order to make your visit simple and more efficient. coletteltd will never pass any personal information on to any third party apart from aforementioned 'service providers'. Unless you check the box instructing your browser to remember your username and password these cookies will be deleted when you close your browser.
- Use of personal information
- We may use personal information you provide in a number of different ways to provide specific services requested by you as well as to provide additional services that may be considered of interest to you.
Marketing Communications help us communicate with you about our products and services (and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses).
Marketing analysis helps us assess trends or to measure traffic to our websites.
Transactional communications aid us to improve the quality of service in dealing with your queries and requests, updating your account(s) information and to manage transaction specific tasks such as credit card payments for goods or services that you order from us (or our associated companies) or fulfillment of such transactions (e.g. delivery).
- Disclosure of personal information
- We value your privacy and hereby assure you that we will only share your personal information with 'service providers' that provide adequate protection for such information. From time to time we may disclose personal information to:
- third parties to whom you have provided your consent or who, in our reasonable judgement, are providing or seeking the information as authorized or appointed legal agent acting on your behalf;
- carefully selected and vetted third parties (including our affiliates) to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you.
- a person or entity (including our affiliates) in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, reorganization or liquidation, whereby we transfer, sell, or assign to such third party information concerning your relationship with us
- law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies, or other third party in order to comply with law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with law or detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
- In such circumstances such 'service providers' and third parties have agreed not to collect, use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law and will be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on use of personal information.
Whenever we process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. At the end of that retention period, your data will be completely anonymised so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis.
will be completely anonymised so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis will be completely anonymised so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis.will be completely anonymised so that it can be used in
Customer Account : After five years of inactivity your account will be deactivated and your personal information anonymised.
Orders: To Comply with legal and contractual obligations we keep these records for at least seven years. AFter that point, if the associated user account is deactivated, any personal information in the order will be anonymised.
Email Subscribers: After three years of inactivity your email address will be anonymised and market as unsubscribed.
- To keep your personal information secure we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information you provide. However, we do not have control over the privacy of any communications while in transit to us. As such we ask that you do not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in such communications.
- Where we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or under our control may have been compromised, we will endeavor to notify you of such as promptly as possible and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we will notify you by e-mail.
- If you have given permission to receive communications about coletteltd's brands generally through opting to receive news by email you may from time to time receive communications about brands to which you have not opted-in specifically. We will only communicate with you about those brands that we think may be of particular interest to you and all such communications will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving such communications. If you have any privacy-related questions, concerns or complaints, please contact: coletteltd Ltd, email [email protected].
- The site may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these websites and our Privacy Statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced websites you enter.
© coletteltd Ltd, Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 11088234) . All rights reserved.